photography career tree

1. One of the careers I was most interested in was a commercial photographer.
  2. Some of the responsibilities of being a commercial photographer include as much as taking pictures of buildings to preparing new ideas and projects with clients. another responsibility is taking pictures of products and making slogans to promote a certain business or product.
  3. The average salary for a commercial photographer is $19.75 an hour in the United States.
  4. I am interested in this field because I think it’s a good way to meet a lot of new people and work in a lot of new and different environments. I think it’s a good way to show creativity not only in commercial ideas but also down as far as the camera angles being used.
  5. In order to become a commercial photographer, you need to have studied photography, fine arts, or graphic design. You would also need to have an associate or bachelor’s degree in commercial photography or a bachelor’s in fine arts in photography. Business and marketing classes are also helpful for self-employed photographers. You also need to be familiar with all the equipment you may use.